PA Perks at Marcus
Don’t let your boss have all the fun! Our PA Perks programme rewards personal and executive assistants for every booking they make for their colleagues or bosses.
Every completed main restaurant reservation is counted as a visit and £10 credit applied to your booking account. If you book our private dining room or chef's table, we'll double your credits to be £20. Once you hit £100, we’ll issue a £100 gift voucher for you to use at Marcus, as well as a glass of champagne on arrival when you do join us.
Should you accrue another 10 credits, we'll issue another £100 voucher and so on. Simply make each booking under your name and you’ll start accumulating credits.
To sign up for our PA Perks scheme, please email email@example.com with your name and the individual/business you work for. Make sure to either make every booking in your name, or make clear on the reservation that you're making the reservation on behalf of your boss to ensure your credits are collected.
Terms and Conditions
- A completed main restaurant reservation is counted as one (1) visit and one (1) credit. This is regardless of the number of people in the party.
- A completed private dining reservation is counted as two (2) credits. Reservations must be made in advance and PA Perks must be mentioned in the reservation notes.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Each credit is worth £10 in gift vouchers. Credits can only be redeemed in multiples of 10 – after the 10th visit, 20th visit and so on. They will disappear once redeemed.
- Credits cannot be retroactively applied - once you sign up to the PA Perks programme, you will start accruing credit. You will receive credit once the reservation is completed successfully, so no credit will apply for no-shows, cancellations or reservations that haven’t happened yet.
- If you move roles or jobs and are now booking on behalf of someone else, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so our records are correct.
- Signing up to the PA Perks programme includes subscribing to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, via the link at the bottom of each newsletter, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Offer subject to change.